Monday, January 3, 2011

and a Happy New Year

After a week 'vacation' in the cold stretches of Canada, I'm back in Jamaica.  To me, it was an irreplaceable holiday, despite being on the plane and on the road for both Christmas Day and New Years'.  Although a part of me wonders what the rest of the Christmas break would have been like if I stayed in Jamaica, if I had the choice, I would still do it again.  Except maybe I'll consider flying out of Kingston instead of Montego Bay - the 4 hour drive each way almost doubles the travel time.

Today was the first day back at work; it was a slow start as expected, but all cylinders will be firing soon enough for the next few months because that's all the time I have left here, and I plan to make the most of it!

But first, I think I need a bit of rest, no need to rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment